Mount Rinjani is one of Indonesia’s most beautiful mountains so no one if this mountain became one of the leading natural tourist destinations in Indonesia, especially for climbers and nature lovers. Mount Rinjani is located on the island of Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara which is already known for its natural beauty. In addition, the existing nature preservation there is caused because the area of Mount Rinjani included in the area of Mount Rinjani Trekking National Park. There the tourists not only can enjoy the natural beauty at the peak of Mount Rinjani but they can also enjoy the beauty of the lake “Segara Anakan”, hot water baths and beautiful waterfalls that flow from the lake.
But to enjoy all that you need to prepare physically and mentally to be able to navigate the various terrain that will be traversed during the climb. In addition you also have to prepare some supplies, supplies or other logistics preparation because in addition to the extreme terrain you will also face the weather is quite extreme so that logistics supplies also need to be considered. Here are some tips on climbing Mount Rinjani in Lombok
- Bring warm thick clothing as it approaches the peak of the weather will be more extreme.
- Prepare enough logistical supplies during the trip
- Also prepare lighting or lighting such as headlamp and so on.
- Bring only the necessary items and do not burden the backpack with items that are not very necessary
- Pay attention to your safety and health during the climb
- Prepare also physically and mentally before making the climb and make sure that your condition is in a fit state
- If necessary bring a backup device service like powerbank needed to keep your device active to capture important and valuable moments during the trip
That’s some tips and equipment you need to prepare before making the climb to Mount Rinjani. Also avoid to do the climb alone because it will be very risky. For the best time to climb is in the mid-year exactly in July to August.